The most beautiful people on the planet have defining characteristics: beautiful eyes, gorgeous lips, glossy hair. Some of them have Brazilian-style tanned models however, others are more pale than Snow White. Each year, millions of people across the globe invest billions of dollars in tanning products that make their skin color darker. Yet , for some reason those who try to tone their skin are viewed as a threat to their appearance. If beauty for you is more luminous skin it is likely that you will be able to do it with ease.
HOW TO ELECTRAZE your skin
1. Acidsusing acids every day is among the best ways to cleanse your skin to speed up the removal of tan and also lightening your skin. Be careful not to misuse acids as they can burn your skin. When used properly acidic products are an excellent addition for any regimine to give your skin a more youthful and younger lookin’.
- Utilize peels that contain glycolic acid, lac acid, mandelic acid and Trichloroacetic acid each week or every 6 weeks. I suggest doing these peels at your home after reading the instructions carefully (you can buy them from MUAC) however if you don’t take care, you might burn yourself. Visit:- https://infuswhitening.com/
- If you’re not comfortable doing them at home, go to salon. Be sure to apply different strengths for your body and face.
- Use toners with glycolic or lactic acid morning and at night.
- You can use lotiosn with glycolic, as well as lactic acid. Personally, I prefer using Obagi Blender on my face because it contains glycolic acid in it. I also apply Glytone Body Lotion to moisturize my entire body, since it has a high percentage of glycolic acid to lighten my body.
2. Use RetinARetin A – It is the only one that has been scientifically confirmed to improves the thickness of the surface by building collagen. Utilize RetinA at evening by mixing it with Obagi Blender. This will help exfoliate your skin and allow for greater penetration of the skin lightening products, and brighten your face. Do not use Retin A in your personal area as you may overdose.
3. Use a Skin Lightener – The best ingredient for whitening skin is hydroquinone. However, don’t use this ingredient for longer than five months since hydroquinone may cause skin atrophy and significantly damage your skin and it can cause your skin to darken if it is used for more than 6 months. I recommend applying Obagi Clear as it has 44% hydroquinone which is the strongest strength recommended for 5 months Then switch to a skin lightener throughout the rest of the year. For example, Skinceuticals Pigment Regulator.
4. Make sure to use sunscreenI cannot be more clear about how crucial sunscreen is. Use a high strength sunscreen such as Bioderma SPF 100 each and every day, no matter if you are staying indoors or there’s a rainstorm outside. It is important to apply sunscreen even after you have stopped using hydroquinone for the skin that has been lightened, otherwise you’ll develop hyperpigmentation. Make sure to apply sunscreen on your body as well. And remember to stay out of the sun! ( Note: If you’re worried about Vitamin D deficiency due to reduced sun exposure, consider taking supplements with active forms in Vitamin D).
5. Utilize an Antioxidant– It has been proven the fact that Vitamin C can not only slow the aging process however, it also helps to lighten skin. I suggest applying an Vitamin C serum from Skinceuticals , such as Phloretin CF as well as CE Ferulic, or use one from Cellex C.